Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Holistic Light Academy! We are so happy to be of service to you . Please be aware that by booking with us, you agree to the terms of service as stated below
All cancelations or reschedules require a 24-hour notice.
Appointments canceled prior to 24 hours might be refundable.
Appointments canceled with less than a 24-hour notice are non-refundable and can be rescheduled ONLY on the first occasion. Subsequent cancellations with less than a 24-hour notice will not be eligible for rescheduling.
Appointments that are missed and neglected to give notice (NO CALL, NO SHOW) are non-refundable, and not eligible for rescheduling.
Services delivered in-person or virtual will be delivered at the time and place we have agreed. If you are late to your session by any amount of time, the session will still finish at the prearranged time and the lost time is not refundable.
If an emergency makes it impossible for me to deliver a session as agreed, I will let you know as soon as possible if a session needs to be canceled. If your session is canceled, an alternative time will be offered.
Theta services are not in leu of medical treatment from a doctor. Michelle is not responsible for your choices and it is important to understand that change is an ongoing process.
All information on this website should be used as an informational and educational guide only. The information contained herein and the services provided hereunder, are solely aimed at improving body, mind and spirit. Nothing herein is intended as a substitute for medical care and consultation.
The ThetaHealing method is a supportive meditation training that has been created as complementary to treatment by a licensed health care provider. The ThetaHealing meditation method is not a diagnostic method, medical treatment, or a cure. Anyone who has a medical or serious health issue should consult a qualified medical provider. Every attempt has been made to ensure that the information held on this web-site is correct, and correctly accredited to the source.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Holistic Light Academy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You must not:
Copy or republish material from Holistic Light Academy
Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Holistic Light Academy
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Holistic Light Academy
Redistribute content from Holistic Light Academy
No use of Holistic Light Academy's logo or other artwork will be allowed absent a trademark license agreement.
The Full Story
1. When you conduct a transaction and make an appointment on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated only to schedule your appointment
2. Credit card information is not collected by us; rather by the secure third party payment company.
We are partnered with Paypal and Wix for these services.
3. Minors- In the event that your child has signed up for a rainbow event, there are waivers and opt-in/out forms to protect your choice and privacy for things like facebook event photos
4. At no time is your information shared with anyone without your express permission or request
5. If you complete a Theta Practitioner course, you will receive certification from The Theta Healing Institute and they will collect your name and email address.